Monday, April 9, 2012

Sweet Baby Love

I am now an Aunt!!  I never knew I could love something so small.  My sister-in-law gave birth to a baby girl on Thursday at 4:58.  I was blessed with the opportunity to be in the delivery room and witness the miracle of her birth.  Witnessing the love that was seen and felt in that room really changed my outlook on having children.  I never really thought about having children or even wanting them, which was difficult for my husband to understnad because he knew he always wanted children, but after spending almost everyday with my sister-in-law through out her pregnancy and witnessing the birth of her child it really began to change something deep inside of me.  All of the fears I had felt as though they were suddenly washed away.  I feel as though being in the delivery room was an unseen blessing for me to be able to understand the love of having a child.  My husband is of course thrilled that my fears and negative outlook on having children are gone, but trust me, that doesn't mean we are in hurry to have them!  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment